Ojai's Top 10 Things To Do
- Experience the best of Ojai with these top ten "must see, taste and do” visitor favorites – any time of year.
- Stay the night or enjoy a weeklong vacation at one of Ojai's charming inns
- Cruise by bike along the Ojai Valley Trail
- Go horseback riding or hiking into the foothills
- Browse the village art galleries and boutiques
- Indulge in spa treatments at a day spa or resort
- Boat, kayak or fish at Lake Casitas
- Taste locally made olive oil at a local ranch
- Play a round of golf at Soule Park or Ojai Valley Inn & Spa
- Savor local flavors at one of Ojai's cozy restaurants featuring fresh local ingredients, local wines and hand-crafted cocktails
- Watch the sunset from Dennison Grade to experience Ojai's Pink Moment
Park your car, put your keys away for the weekend, and enjoy the best of Ojai by foot, bike or even trolley. Most of Ojai's best shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions are all within walking distance!
- Book a room in the village at Chantico, Su Nido or The Lavender Inn
- Start your day with a savory scone at Knead Baking Company
- Stroll through Libbey Park or along the scenic Ojai Valley Trail
- Discover cool collectibles at Treasures of Ojai
- Sample local olive oils and lavender jam at Made in Ojai
- Browse the book shelves at Bart's Books
- Sip hand-crafted wines inside the cozy Ojai Vineyard Tasting Room
- Order tapas and sample local wines at Azu Mediterranean Restaurant
- Take in a film at the vintage Ojai Playhouse
Flavors of Ojai
The year-round Mediterranean climate of the Ojai Valley makes it ideal for growing organic produce, citrus, olives, nuts and lavender. Much of these locally grown ingredients are celebrated in the creative cuisine at Ojai's bistros and award-winning restaurants.
- Book a private cooking class at the Ojai Culinary School
- Meet organic farmers at Sunday's Certified Farmers Market
- Splurge on dinner and wine at the Ranch House
- Sip organic wines at the Casa Barranca Tasting Room or the Ojai Vineyard Tasting Room
- Shop for locally produced products at Made in Ojai
- Try the olive oil body soufflé treatment at The Oaks at Ojai
- Find out why Suzanne's Cuisine is a local favorite
- Chat with the chef in the open kitchen at Feast Bistro
Romance is in the air, from your first glimpse of Ojai Valley's rolling hills to the unforgettable "Pink Moment” sunset at the end of the day.
- Kayak for two on Lake Casitas
- Pack a picnic from Rainbow Bridge Market and head for the hills or Libbey Park
- Take couples therapy to a new level with side-by-side spa treatments
- Explore the Ventura County Wine Trail with stops at Ojai tasting rooms.
- Dine by candlelight at Osteria Monte Grappa
- Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the Ojai village shops and galleries
- Experience Ojai's Pink Moment sunset – from the balcony of your inn
Ojai nurtures its artists, and has long been a haven for health enthusiasts and spiritual-seekers. Inspiration is everywhere - in the scenery, in the art, and in the friendly people.
- Admire local art in the village galleries and studios
- Take an art lesson at OVA Arts, Working Artist Gallery or Ojai Creates.
- Relish the quiet at Meditation Mount
- Rejuvenate mind and body with a Kuyam Treatment at Spa Ojai
- Browse through Soul Centered for metaphysical offerings
- Celebrate a renowned local artist at the Beatrice Woods Center for the Arts
- See local art and learn about Ojai history at the Ojai Valley Museum
Family Fun in Ojai
Unplug from video games, iPods and television, and reconnect with nature and the simpler things in life. In Ojai, creating a family vacation full of memories is easy to do.
- Pack a picnic and enjoy the outdoor fun at Libbey Park
- Hold a bunny or feed a goat at Wachter's Hay & Grain
- Tour Friends Ranch and pick your own Pixie tangerines
- Rent bikes and ride the Ojai Valley Trail
- Go for a trail ride with Ojai on Horseback
- Enjoy a family dinner under the oaks at Boccali's Pizza & Pasta
- Make a splash at Lake Casitas – the water park is open all summer!